how do you deal with a cheating husbND WHO said he would stop but didnt

shea66

Asked by shea66 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• That's easy. Don't deal with him. Leave him. He obviously doesn't care enough about you to stop. He's selfish and wants to do it regardless it it hurts you or not. That's not love. Smell the reality of it honey and drop him. It is best.
    Anonymous

• It depends on the circumstances that you're in. If it was me in your shoes, I wouldn't have given him the second chance to begin with. Once a cheater, always a cheater. It's going to be hard but you should pack up and take off. He can deal with what he's done by himself!
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 9:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• This is only me. But i wouldnt have asked him to stop i would have left the sorry SOB. For me there is no forgiving cheating at all, you deserve better than that... and if it was me he would have been missing his dick....
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be giving him any sex. For a long time. Because Of his cheating and could give me an STD. I would be preparing to leave him. We would not be steeping in the same room either.

Answer by louise2 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• leave him, you gave him a chance and he blew it
    infidelity can be forgiven, but only if both partners work at it
    he is not working at it, and you no longer should have to put up with it
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Kick him to the curb!!!!!
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 9:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• sorry but you gave him a chance and now you dump his sorry ass and take him for all you can.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Pack his stuff up and throw him and his stuff to the curb and change the locks.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• One time slip ups are one thing, but over and over thats not cool. I would leave. He is putting you at risk for std's and obviously doesnt care to change. Save yourself future heartache you deserve better!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Maddiemygirl, you took the words right out of my mouth...er... my fingers...lol

"Kick him to the curb!!!!!"
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008