Does your daughter have a cow lick (sp?) ?

My daughter does and I have no clue how to cut her hair. It's right in the front and theres nothing I can really do with it. How have yall cute your dd's hair so its still really cute?

Kenzies_momma

Asked by Kenzies_momma at 9:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in General Parenting

• my son has 3, in the front of his head, and a swirl on the crown in the back. his dad has a huge cowlick in the front, and that same swirl. he is 10 mos old, and has that baby fine hair, so it really dosen't matter what i do, it will do what it wants!!! we will have a time when he gets older, and his hair starts to take shape....
    sorry i am not much help, i will keep Cole in a crew cut!!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 12:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• All my kids do. I think most people have them. I had a really bed one right in the center of my forehead and my mom always screwed up my bangs.
    The worst cowlick any of my kids have is my youngest. She has a double swirl at the crown of his head that causes the center hairs to stand straight up. When she was a baby she had a perfect Alfalfa cowlick. Now that she has more hair it is weighed down but still sticks the back of her hair up and looks ridiculous.
    My best advice is let the professionals handle it, lol. I gave up cutting my girls' hair years ago (I still do my son's but it's easy with clippers).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2008