Do you "Air Out"

Does anyone else "Air Out" their Va Jay Jay? For instance at night I sleep with no underwear and around the house if I'm wearing loose pajamas or sweats I wont wear underwear. My sister thinks its ridiculous, but I think its important for the health and well being of mine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL

YES....My dh will get in the bed with me and I wont have any panties on and he will say "oh...are you airing out tonight"

LOL ROFL

Somehow it makes me feel cleaner?!?!?
    Anonymous

• Haha! All the time...I can't wear undies to bed...they just feel weird at night for some reason.
    Anonymous

• I hate under wear and bras, the less I have to wear them the happier I am. I'm with you on this

Answer by louise2 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Uh yeah, don't they need to be aired out? All that moisture is not good for the va-jay-jay.

Me I don't go without underwear or else mine will be more moist than it already is. But I lounge in pure cotton panties and pants to wick away any moisture. I also change my panties more than once a day to keep everything dry.

No need to live life as a giant perpetual yeast infection waiting to happen!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I've only recently started going to bed without underwear...but somehow when my SO is home the "airing out" and feeling cleaner doesn't work out! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My gyno recommended it. I tried it. I couldn't do it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• *whew* Thank you, ladies! Once again, you've made me feel better about a little weird habit of mine! LOL! My sisters and daughter all think I'm weird because I don't wear undies to bed so I can "air out."
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 9:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes because if you wear panties all the time it makes you stink! ew
    Anonymous

• Not trying to be argumentative, but wouldn't cotton undies do the same thing? They "breathe".
    Funny question, btw.
    Anonymous

• I think cotton panties do the same thing. I only buy cotton. They feel great!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2008