UTI

I basicly kept a UTI while I was pregnant with Gauge. Now that I'm pregnant again, UTIs are showing up again. How can I prevent them? I've cut out pretty much all man made sugars and wear loose pants and reg panties. Anyone got any other ideas?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I kept them when I was preg. too. I just went to the dr and my dr gave me meds for it. You are prone to UTIs, bladder infections, kidney infections, UT imbalances. Its normal to get them when your preg but you need to get them under controll with meds or it could result in pre term labor or even miscarrages!
    annamiller06

Answer by annamiller06 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Do you drink a lot of Cranberry Juice? Not the cocktail or punch mix....just strait cranberry juice.....it really helps...

There are also AZO cranberry supplements you can buy but I would check with my Dr. to make sure they are ok first.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You need to increase your water intake, increase acidic juice intake, pee more frequently and make sure you are wiping front to back always.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Whatever u do, keep track of it. NEVER ignore it! I lost my first that way! B/n it and my job...
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 1:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2008