IS IT ME OR WAS THAT WEIRD?

WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS SURROUNDED WITH IT.. FOR EXAMPLE EVERYWHERE I WENT THERE WAS SOME RANDOM PREGNANT WOMAN....LOTS OF MOVIES CAME ON WITH WOMEN PREGNANT AND EVERY TIME I TURNED THE TV ON SOMEBODY IN THE MOVIE WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT OR LIKE COMMERCIALS WITH PREGNANCY TEST OR PAMPERS COMMERCIALS AND THERE EVEN WAS CELEBRITIES PREGNANT...IT WAS SO WEIRD BUT HAD THESE THINGS BEEN AROUND ME ALL ALONE AND I TOOK NOTICE BECAUSE NOW I WAS TOO PREGNANT?? DID OR DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANY ONE ELSE

??

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i did the same thing i think you just notice it more cuz your in the same boat and you pay more attention when i was pregnant i used to watch bringing home baby alll the time now that im not anymore i don't watch it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yeah, it is because you are more aware of it now that you are pregnant. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yup. Its like, when I had a cavalier, there seemed to be a cavalier at every intersection. When your pregnant, your eye picks up everything that has to do with it.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 9:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yah but i noticed it like a month before i got pregnant not sure why but it was like something telling me i was going to be pregnant soon
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• not with this pregnancy but with my son before i found out i was pregnant i was at walmart buying the test and in every aisle it seemed like that there was a pregnant woman.
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• YES
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• YOU JUST BECOME MORE AWARE OF IT.
    ALSO WHEN YOU PICK YOUR BABYS NAME OR THE NAME FINALISTS..... YOU NOTICE WHEN SOMEONE ELSE HAS THAT NAME.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• YESSSSSS!! WHEN I WAS PREGNANT! HALLE BERRY WAS PREGO, THEN J.LO AND MARC ANTHONY WAS PREGO. THEN JESSICA ALBA WAS PREGO. AND EVERYWHERE I WENT SOMEONE WAS ALWAYS ASKING ME " AWWWW WHEN ARE YOU DUE" AND EVERYWHERE I WENT IT WAS ALWAYS A RANDOM PREGO WOMAN ASKING ME " WHEN IS YOUR BABY SHOWER MINE AND HOW MANY MONTHS YOU HAVE LEFT. MINE IS SUCH N SUCH OR I HAVE SUCH N SUCH LEFT. IT WAS CRAZY
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2008