Why does everyone get so mad at anonymous people for not showing their face?

This is not for me, It's just I notice a lot of people on here say the anonymous people are Cowardly and don't have the guts to show their face. But honestly. What good does showing your face make? What does it do? Oh now you know what the person looks like...wow...Now you can put them on your "Haters list" and bash them when you come across something they write you don't like..Now you can send them rude messages on their page. Or you can harass them and talk crap about them all the time because you know who they are (Yes this has happened plenty of times) and you can report them over and over for every little thing you see in hopes to get them in trouble. Why does the face matter so much? You don't know them. Your not going to see them in Wal-Mart one day and start a cafe mom cat fight. Either way, anonymous or not you STILL don't know who they are just because you seen a picture....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I post anonymous a lot actually. It's my personal preference. Even when i'm nice I do.
    Anonymous

• it makes me mad when they want to get big and bad and be ignorant but dont have the balls to show their face
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• We get irritated because they're USUALLY rude behind the anon button. They use it because they think they're "bad".
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• But even if they show their face it's no different than the anon button. It just means you know what they look like...What's that going to do? Like I said I thin the only reasons people want to know who anons are so bad are the reasons I posted above.
    Anonymous

• Some ppl answer quest just to start crap and usually their anon. So its kinda annoying!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I hardly ever post anonymous. I do understand why women use anonymous. I get plenty of hate mail and bashing on here. I have learned to deal with it. They could walk right past me on the street and wouldn't know me. That's how I deal with it. Women on here are just acting like teen in high school.

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Does this make u mad??? j/k
    Anonymous

• I am a no drama mama...I don't want to start controversy where someone may come and yell at me since they don't like my answer.
    Anonymous

• well your definitely wrong if your gonna say it have the guts to back it up and show who you are. i don't talk about people behind their back if i have something to say to you or about you i am going to say it to your face.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• and i was referring to OP with my last answer
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008