• In the Spotlight:

Tattoo?

I plan on getting a tattoo on my outer forearm, not where the bone is but the more meaty part of Hot Stuff. For those of you who don't know who he is he's a little red devil in a diaper with a pitchfork. He was a comic book character from I think the '50s. I'm getting it for my one year old son since I always call him my little demon. I want his name to be in it somewhere I just can't think of where it would fit in. I could use any and all ideas. Here's a picture of what I want him to look like... http://home.att.net/~thft/hotstuff.gif Any Ideas?

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 10:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Print a picture of the design..then play with it..designe it the way it looks good to you. When you go to your tattooist ask their opinion and be open minded. They often have ideas you wouldn't have thought about.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My sons name is Shooter by the way
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Put his name above or below it.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I thought about that but didn't know if it'd look weird because it's just a name under a picture
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't think it will. Talk to your artist about it, they are the pro and will be totally honest with you.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• A little name on the diaper?
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 10:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I like the name on the diaper like lamr said, or on the handle of the pitchfork
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Those would be good ideas but tattoos fade as they get older and it'll be hard to make out what it says. My mom has a heart with a ribbon and my name in the ribbon that's about 10 years old and you can barely read it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Just put his name on you.
    You know the saying becareful what you wish for...you call him your little demon he might just be one as he gets older (like a curse or something).GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2008