am i wrong for not wanting to stay

i came to a different state for the holidays so that my daughter could be with her father. first off when we got here we was placed in a comfortable but very small room with a twin size bed to sleep (me and my 6 month old). i didn't complain..now they tell me i have to move out the room and sleep with another person plus the baby in a full size bed.for a week which by the way will also be accompanied by two other people sleeping on the couch in the same exact room i am not comfortable with this and would like to return home asap. it would be fine if it was with my family but it's not it's with my baby's father's am i wrong .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think you are.
    Anonymous

• absolutely not wrong u have to put ur foot down and say i dont feel comfortable with my baby in a room with 3 other people and if you want to go home than do that she got to see her dad thats what the visit was for
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• They should have told you the living arrangements BEFORE you got there so you could have decided what you wanted to do to make this visit comfortable for the both you & your child. I don't think that it would be wrong if you wanted to leave & they should really understand completely.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• No, you're not wrong for not wanting to stay in those arrangements. I think you all need to discuss alternatives. Like a motel for someone.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I wouldn't stay.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i wouldnt stay eiether!! i would return home too!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You can leave. Can you stay in a motel? Who is the "they" that you're staying with?
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i wouldnt stay, who do they want to put into bed with you? i would never sleep in bed with someone i wasnt completely comfortable with, let alone with my kid and another person in the bed. ewwww wierd. tell them to change the living arrangements, or your headed home.
    angieluvzj

Answer by angieluvzj at 12:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Can you explain your discomfort to whomever owns this home? Maybe a change in sleeping arrangements could be made so you would not feel this way and could stay. If no changes can be made - you can politely explain your reasons for not wanting to stay.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2008