Anyone know what i can take for diarriah?

I am pregnant and I have really bad Diarriah (sp) Can I take Imodiam (sp) or should I just call me dr in the morning and get a RX?
erggh I dont know what to do I think I am getting a bit dehydrated I am drinking alot just not stayin in BTW I am about 6 weeks if not a bit more.
Thank you all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HONESLTY YOU ARE SO EARLY JUST TAKE IMMODIUM. TAKING IT FOR TONIGHT WILL NOT REALLY HURT THEN YA CALL YOU DR IN THE MORNING AND THEY CAN TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE IF YOU CAN KEEP TAKING IT OR NEED TO COME IN FOR A PRESCRIPTION.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I'd call in the morning. Until then, try the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast).
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• MAYLOX AND MYLANTA, NOT IMMODIUM (THAT GOES THROUGH TO THE PLACENTA)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Try eating some bread, rice or bananna's. Also yogurt is very good for your digestive system. Try those things and keep on drinking liquads. If you have any pedialite, that's good also.
    I hope you feel better {{ Hugs }}
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• OH TAKE PEPTO IF IT NORMALLY WORKS FOR YOU. I TOOK IT AND HAD NO PROBS. I TOOK LESS THAN THE RECCOMENDED DOSE.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008