ineed help!!!

ok so i have a question and need help with it. i wanna go back to work but i dont wanna leave my daughter yet what do i do??

Simply-blissful

Asked by Simply-blissful at 10:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• That is something only you can decide. If you can afford to stay home then go for it. Maybe just work part time? Do you have a friend or family member willing to help if you do go back?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• When I was working I worked in the evenings when my husband and friends could watch my child. It wasn't always easy because my husband is always on call, so I went to school at the same time so I could stay at home full time. It's all about doing what you have too to make enough to stay at home.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I work part time. My husband works a normal 8-4 during the day M-F. I go to work once he gets off of work. That way, our DD is always with one of us.

Only you can decide whether or not you want to go back to work.

purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Babysit at home.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• There are some excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Hi! I make my living by working online as I am a disabled person. There are several freelance websites that post freelance data entry jobs. Avoid responding to ads that do not list a company name or contact information. There are many reputable freelance work forums that can provide you with work at home data entry job listings. The forums are usually free to join and provide trustworthy information. Once you have found an advertisement for a work at home data entry job, check out the company by visiting their website. You can also do an online search using the company name and visit the Better Business Bureau website to see if they have been listed as a fraudulent company.

http://online-jobs.we.bs/dataentryjobs.html

http://home-based-jobs-mall.blogspot.com/
    tkg0909

Answer by tkg0909 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• How about trying to get a job at a daycare, then you will be near your child and get paid.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Working at a daycare might be an option, or watching kids at home. You can also try a work at home job. I've listed the ones I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I started a home business so that I could earn an income from home. And now we are looking at bringing my hubby home full time, too! It's been a huge blessing!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I also started my own home business and I love it. I can work around my kids and I am here for all their firsts and I can help bring money in and feel like I am contributing to our fiances at the same time. I do want to tell you if you are thinkin of working from home you need to decide if you want a job or a business. If you have more questions or help please PM me ok hun?
    mamaofhw

Answer by mamaofhw at 11:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008