• In the Spotlight:

sex + bleeding = ??????? :(

I am 2 months pregnant and I had sex last night and it felt good until I started to bleed and I mean it was like chunks of blood.. I don't know what to do should I be scared because I am???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doc. Now. and don't be scared, you might just have a little bruising. but they need to check you out.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• If it is anything more than light spotting (which is normal during pregnancy when you have sex) then you need to call your doctor just to be on the safe side.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• If it stopped then mention it your next appointment. Bleeding after sex during pregnancy isnt' abnormal. Your cervix has lots of blood running to it and the vessels are "engorged" he probably just hit some
    Anonymous

• I never heard of clots ....

Before,

I would have called the DR. along time ago
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• you should definetly call the doctor about this or go to the emergency room.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You need to go in asap but if you were already 2 months the chance of it being a miscarriage are low... you would have known but the clot thing isn't normal i don't think i'd get it looked at sooner then later
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008