weird (atleast I think)

Anyone ever get sick while your pooping?
Lol not just from the smell but just from pushing even the slightest bit?
I am so bad that I have to keep our garbage can with a grocery bag init next to the toilet.. My hubby walked in on me one night to see if I was ok and he saw and heard it coming out both ends and he started to laugh.. it's funny if you think about it. I feel so bad he said it sounds like I am dying.. It sucks!! lol Anyone else experience this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes. I'm convinced that I am going to die from dehydration before I have this one because there is no way I can keep up with the loss of fluids. Hopefully it will end with the first trimester.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• UGH! I was 13 weeks pregnant shopping at walmart and this wave of heat overwhelmed me. I had a hotflash while standing in the LONG line to check out. I was sitting on the floor with a bottle of not-yet-paid-for water when it was my turn and then RAN to the bathroom because I felt sick.

Long story short, I felt like I had to go #2 so I sat down and felt light headed. I put my head between my knees while sitting there and before I knew it, I was barfing on the floor, lol! Poor lady in the stall next to me probably thought I had the flu or something, UGH! So embarrassing!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It easily could be a vagal response. Meaning...a drop in BP due to "pushing/straining", which brings about nausea, sweating, light headed, ringing in ears and many other symptoms may accompany it.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Umm... referring to the fact that you have ms bad and you go poo and its stinky i usualy loose my "stomach"
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...I dont do that,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yep, I did. From the pushing and the smell. Part of it was being so constipated during both my pregnancies. I had to keep a bag in the trash can so I could hold it incase I tossed my cookies while going poo. In my purse I kept the emisis bags ambulances and schools use. Oh, and a wet wash cloth in a ziplock to wipe my forehead because for some reason it made me feel so much better.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2008