Are there any OTC diet pills that give you energy that is not caffiene based?

I don't want to hear how bad diet pills are. So if you're not going to answer my question and tell me how bad they are instead just know I don't care and you won't change my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Well, you won't get an honest answer then because your not wanting to listen to the truth will harm you in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2011

• Healthy Trim only has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Mostly its hoodia and various herbs. I love this stuff, it works great.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2011

• I understand where you are coming from. I used to take ephedrine when it was legal, not because i thought it helped me lose weight....but because it gave me the energy to go work out. I think ephedrine has caffeine in it though...

I never took diet pills thinking they'd actually help me lose weight. I took them because they gave me the motivation & energy to work out.

I doubt there are many that don't have caffeine in them...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2011

• Then why ask dumb questions!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2011

• Hydroxycut makes a caffeine free formula. I've never tried it so I'm not sure how much energy it gives you.
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2011

• Make sure you're drinking enough water. The RDA is about 11 cups a day for women, including water from food, and fatigue is one of the first signs of dehydration. Exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet with little or no processed foods will really help with your energy. Adequate sleep will make a huge difference. I'm not trying to sound like I'm against you, I'm just trying to help you find another way. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2011

• Fish oil pills, magnesium, vitamin b3,b6,b12, and plenty of veggies that have a lot of folic acid and whole fruits.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2011