• In the Spotlight:

do you ever...?

just look at your baby[ies] and just cry? i just watch my son sometimes and am overwhelmed with love and adoration that i cry. i cant believe i have helped make something [someone] so PERFECT. and im not even on my period or pregnant! LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant, and the thought of my daughter makes me cry already lol. Doesn't help that I'm already over-freaking-due. I'm so ready to see her little face, gahhhh >:( I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My son is 16-months already, but I remember when I got my ultrasound I was tearing up. I still look at him and am amazed at the miracle of life. : )
    daisysoria1

Answer by daisysoria1 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes....and I sometimes try to just stop the world from spinning for a minute and remember one particular moment, i like to dance with my babies and know that I wont always be able to do that and it is such a short time.

I sing Baby Mine and we dance. Man, tearing up right now...sniff sniff
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes, absolutely..I ADORE my family!!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I've been doing that all day today, but normally, I look at them and shake my head wondering how such small people make such big messes. I'm totally PMSing though, so I'm all emotional.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• aww yes! I do. I was watching my son (he's 6 months old) look at me in the mirror while I was holding him and he did the whole "shy thing" where he puts his hands infront of his face and just lays his head on my shoulder. It just makes me melt inside! he's just learned how to give those slobbery open mouth kisses lol....I want to go get him out of his crib and just cuddle thinking about it!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Absolutely. My daughter is a "heart baby" and nothing was guaranteed with her, and we went through open heart surgery when she was 5 months old... that whole experience has made me love and appreciate both of my kids more than I already did, many nights I would stare at her sleeping and just cry. Babies are amazing.
    lacoli

Answer by lacoli at 11:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Wait until you see you child get married!! OMG, Seeing your daughter in that dress or your son in the groom tux, all the memories of them being babies, in school, fights you had when they were teens go thru your mind. It is incredible!!
    Even now that my kids are adults they will be doing something with their kids and the water works start!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• The love in your heart is so overwhelming it comes out in tears. You are a wonderful mom. Enjoy these moments and hold them precious and dear to your heart forever.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2008