i thought this was kool and wanted to see how many other hospitals do this

ok so i went and toured my hospital today
i loved it the hospital opened in augest of 08
and they have alot of high tec stuff
and one thing they have is a monitor that goes on her leg and one that goes on my arm and the first time they touch it sends lullaby throughout the entire hospital
i though that was so kool
i was wondering if anyone elses hospital was like that and wut they thought of it

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That sounds awesome!!!! I never heard of that technology.....I wish my hospital had it!!
    pmmcjom12

Answer by pmmcjom12 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Never heard of that...

Your hospital is brand new ;o)

Must be nice girl!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• One of the hospitals in the St. Louis area does this. My brother was there for 2 weeks and he said it was cute in the beginning, but after awhile, it got really annoying. Once while he was there triplets were born and they played it 3 times in a row.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No mine hospital didn't do that. But I did have room service for a caterer.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• At the hospital where my son was born, there's a button on the wall at the nurses station that the dads can hit when their babies are born that plays a lullaby throughout L&D and postpartum. Poor hubby thought it was later than it was, so he didn't go hit it, and he sure wishes he had!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• that's sweet :)
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That's cute. Mine doesn't do that.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 3:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• The hospital that I delivered dd at (and will be delivering at again in a few weeks) plays the lullaby each time a baby is born. I don't know if it is from the monitor they put on their little foot or not, but I like it and it always makes me smile when I am there and hear it playing!!
    mom2abby06

Answer by mom2abby06 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• the hospital in st. louis in called St. Mary's. My sister in law had my nephew there and it was neat.
    ffwife48

Answer by ffwife48 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2009