My son won't sleep!!!

My son has always went to bed without a problem now out of no where he screams and cries as soon as I put him in the bed, nothing has changed in his schedule. He's about to turn 2! The last 2 nights I had to stand by his bed until he went to sleep, and I can't keep doing that! And everytime he wakes up, it starts all over. I also don't like the cry-it-out thing. He gets so bad that he throws up and gags. What do I do??? and how did this happen???

candace71306

Asked by candace71306 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my boys just started this. I shut the door let them play til they are ready.
    sometimes they wake up and not wanting me to leave. sometimes it scares me. They have always been good at sleeping now there scared. they are 17months been in toddler beds since 15months
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My son is 25 months old and still wakes up at least once a night usually around 6 am which would not be bad but he doesn't go to sleep until 11:30 or 12, which is about two hours after I lay him down and contine to lay him again and again. Sorry no advice but plenty of sympathy.   crying mini

Hopefully someone can help us all.

combster

Answer by combster at 12:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2008