What was your experience with morning sickness?

I am at 7 weeks today and nervous b/c I do not have morning sickness. My tummy has been feeling empty, nervous and kind of grumbling on and off. But I have not felt particulary nauseas, is this normal? I have been extremely tired with sore bb's and of course constipated. Please let me know your thoughts.

erin422

Asked by erin422 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not all women have morning sickness. And it wont always occur in the morning. I was unlucky, I was throwing up for seven out of my nine months. Many food, smells, etc. would trigger my nausea. My best friend on the other hand, threw up only once during her whole pregnancy. Every woman is different. If you have other concerns, ask your doctor, but I think you will be fine. Hope this helps!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i never had morning sickness, i threw up once.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Be grateful! Not everyone gets sick. You might be 4 months pregnant and someone passes by you with a perfume on, or you could be in a restaurant and a dish goes by and the smell can turn your stomach on a dime...you never know what will hit you or when. I LOVE anything with tomatoes or Italian cooking..when I was pregnant I couldn't so much as look at a tomato let alone eat anything with tomatoes in it, on it..you get the idea, this only happened when I was pregnant. Go figure!
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 1:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Thx ladies - do you think it is a problem if I don't throw up???? I guess all I can do is pray...this thrusday is my first u/s so it is in God's hands.
    erin422

Answer by erin422 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• YOu've probably heard the old wives tale that you have to be sick to have a healthy baby? SO NOT TRUE! With my daughter I never was sick. I was complelty exhausted from day one and slept alot, but I had a huge appetite and never did feel nauseous. The kind of foods I liked certainly changed but don't worry. Just be prepared for the next one! I am about 6 weeks along now and dear god, I throw up every five minutes! SO enjoy it now:) You are perfectly fine and so is your little one :) Congratulations!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I never got sick or felt nausiated. NEVER! but i didnt even know i was preggo till 8 weeks... but still, not a thing!
    bmwmom

Answer by bmwmom at 10:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2008