Do you feel insecure going to the beach with your SO?

Are there ever times where you go to the beach with your SO and you feel insecure??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Health

• I'd love to get the chance to find out LOL I'd love to go to the beach with DH (and the boys) I don't think I would though because I know DH loves me just the way I am...also, it's not like he is the hottest looking guy in a swim suit either...we went to the water park on Father's Day..I was fine..we had a great time...if you look around, there are all shapes and sizes...I compare myself to some others and I feel pretty good LOL even though my nipples do poke out something aweful and I don't have any breasts UGH
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 12:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have...you shouldnt cause you know your SO loves you, but sometimes it is hard whne so many girls have a perfect body. Tell him you feel insecure about it so he knows not to make any rude remarks that mihgt hurt your feelings. On the bright side look at all the people there who look worse than you!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I get a little insecure, but I think of it as there is always going to be someone skinnier,bigger boobs,better butt, But your SO picked you and will (hopefully lol) leave the beach with you:) But dont ever show signs of jealousy theres nothing sexier than a woman with confidence ;)
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• No, why would you feel insecure at the beach with your SO? He's with you, chose you and has seen you in LESS than a bikini.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i just got back from the water park with my so, his friend, and his friend's gf.....the gf is like a size 2....i thought i was going to feel like a beached whale, but i was fine because i know that my man prefers my figure to hers....she has what he calls "no-ass-at-all disease"...lol....so i ran around with my belly hanging out and my thighs rubbing together and had a great time
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008