what are your favorite christmas movies new or old

Just curious what some of your favorite Christmas movies are, whether they be classic or new. My classis favorite is Its a wonderful life, my new fave is Four Christmases a must see Christmas movie

combster

Asked by combster at 12:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Entertainment

• A Christmas Story.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Gremlins (the first one).
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• It's A Wonderful Life. (black and white movie)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Love the Christmas Story. And National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I love it when the squirrel comes out of their Christmas tree!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• It's A Wonderful Life, the grinch (the original not that new crap)
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My sister and I watch A Christmas Story all day on Christmas...we drive the rest of our fam nuts:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Christmas story is my classic movie, its just not Christmas if i havent seen it. my family usually watches it the day after Thanksgiving.
    my new favorite is Elf. it is the cutest, funniest movie EVER! its so rare to have a child-friendly movie that is funny for adults too. i just love how loving & cheerful Buddy is...if only we all could be like that!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

•  I love 'The Lemon Drop Kid'  staring Bob Hope.  The Song 'Silver Bells was first used in that movie, then in "Holiday Inn' staring Bing Crosby.

santa green

prissmom

Answer by prissmom at 9:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• "It's A Wonderful Life" is tops in my book, but I also like "White Christmas", "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" (the cartoon version), and all of the old one hour shows: Frosty The Snowman, Rudolph, The Little Drummer Boy, Year Without A Santa Claus and the new Miser Brothers is really cute and well done.
    Elicia35

Answer by Elicia35 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Am I the only one who Likes "Charlie Brown Christmas"?? That and A Christmas Carol are my favs
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2008