Does it drive you crazy. . .

When people ask questions in some mutant variety of the english language? I'm not even talking about the abbreviations, because I can usually figure those out, but the random butchering of anything remotely close to grammar really gets me!

It really takes me three or four tries sometimes to answer a question because I have no idea what the person is trying to communicate.
This really could just be me because I am knocked up and sensitive.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope it's not just you. It absolutely makes me crazy. I asked a question just like this last month and the answers I got were so insulting and derogatory it wasn't funny. I can understand if someone is upset and needs help with something they don't think to use spell check, but come on seriously! it takes 2 seconds to click that button.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I guess I don't really care:) I just don't answer the questions I can't understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• are you speaking of those who do not use proper grammar when asking a question in the "answers" forum here at cafemom?
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 12:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sometimes it bugs me. Sometimes I'm ok with it, but I'm with you...sometimes it just drives me NUTS!!!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 1:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm horrible, if there are a ton of misspelled word or run on sentences or everything typed in caps, I skip right over the question. Text talk drives me crazy, too. I skip over those as well.
    I like abbreviations, though.
    I figure, if I'm here, trying to help someone with a problem, they should be courteous enough to make their question legible.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• A typo or misspelled word is one thing, but a blatant disregard for grammar rules drives me nuts. I'm learning to just skip those.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2008