Can I get prego if I am on antibiotics?

I am on birth control, and I have been takin it about six weeks. My bf and I use condoms almost every time, or he pulls out... well, last night we had sex, and I wasn't thinking about taking antibiotics.... I had only been on them two days...Can I get preggers? Like is it a big possibility? I'm so fertile, and I really do NOT want to be preggers... And he would flip a lid. He's not ready for a baby. He said my premade one was all he wants right now.

Mummyofone

Asked by Mummyofone at 12:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Health

• Yes, yes and yes. :-) The antibiotics totally knock out your BC. I got pregnant with my 2nd child that way. My doctor never told me the risks of getting pregnant while on them.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes it does affect your bc, sorry.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes. I would suggest taking the morning after pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• anytime you have sex no matter what you can get pregnant.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Crap! Now what? Do I tell him about it, or do I let it slide until I find out for sure whats going on? I really don't want to freak him out for no reason. He will be so upset. He's told me many times he's not ready for a baby.
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 1:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Take the morning after pill...it's over the counter. You can take it up to 72 hours after you have a slip...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2008