Have you ever had one of your nostrils stopped up and the other one is burning because it isn't?

Ugh! I'm getting sick. It's such an annoyance having my nostril burn. It won't go away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Use nasal spray it really works.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yep, this morning. Thankfully after i took a hot shower, it cleared up. drink hot juice. that's supposed to help. i found out about that on the news last week. i gave it to my son the very next day, and the day after that he wasn't stuffed up and didn't have anymore cold like symptoms. it's supposed to fight off the common cold. now i give him some warm juice (dont' want to give him hot, since he's so young) every now and then to help him out.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I feel bad for you! This is the worst feeling ever:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Try saline drops. Lie down with your head tipped back, and drop a few drops into the clogged nostril. It will feel really weird, and you'll almost feel/taste the mucus and saline in the back of your throat. Wait a few minutes, sit up and blow that nose HARD! You'll be amazed how much grossness comes out.

If it persists, go get it checked. It may be a sinus infection, which can occur in just one side.
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 12:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That was me the other day. Not only that but the side opposite of the stopped up nose built up all this pressure and messed up my hearing.
    So I could only breathe from my left side (or through my mouth). Both that nostril and my throat were on fire. Couldn't breathe at all from my right side and couldn't hear at all from my left ear. Very strange. I still can't hear much out of my left ear (no pain, though) and can finally breathe through both sides but not well. My lips are completely dry, but not cracked, and I've lost feeling in them from breathing through my mouth the last week.
    Very odd symptoms for me, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have been sick for a little bit now i have to shake it off as fast as i can. My DD will be here the 29th
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have a weirdness going on also! I feel weak and edgy like I am getting the flu and then it goes away. I wake up with some crap on the roof of my mouth like mucus and then I feel great the rest of the day and YES I get one nostril stopped up and the other clear and dry (stinging). Our bodies are parted in half (YET FUSED during pregnancy) so sometimes we get a headache or sickness on one side of the body.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You can also eat cayenne pepper or hot sauce. It makes your nose run. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2008