Is there something out there to clear blockish in the heart?

I know we walk around this world feeling good and healthy but really don't know the truth of what is going on in our bodies. I want to know is there something out there like a pill or whatever to clear up your clogged arteries if that was the problem, I don't know why but I have this thing in my head that I have some blockage I did get checked and everything is good. But you know how some people think of something too much you make yourself worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• No! There are prescription blood thinners, etc, that are for people with very clogged arteries, who are at very high risk of stroke. But they are dangerous -- they can cause severe brusing, uncontrolled bleeding, uncontrolled unnoticed internal bleeding from the slightest trauma! The risk is simply not worth it.

You can take 1 baby aspirin per day to help your blood flow a little easier, without the high risk of a powerful blood thinner. And of course, watch your cholesterol intake.
    cam.i.am

Answer by cam.i.am at 12:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Talk to your doctor about starting an aspirin regimen.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Do not take things b/c you "think" you have a problem and you dont' really have a problem. This calls for more psychological help than aspirin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• The company that I work with is getting ready to launch a product that has a mineral called L-Arginine in it. You can learn more about this at www.ayoungheart.com
    The product comes out on January 5th, 2009.
    PM me if you would like anymore information.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Look up omega 3... it has some amazing qualities! It takes about a week to kick in but it was "perscribed" to my guy for cholesteral, and it helps with depression, with joint pain, and so much more! I am amazed at the difference it has made with him. He was that close to a heart attack, and he's up and around better. Great for adhd also!

I will be checking out that L-Arginine too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i took omega 3 times a day and with 1 garlic pills every day for 2 months.. and i decrease my bad cholestoril and increase the good one.. significantly. my doctor was amazed. I even take it to relieve muscle pain.. particlularly the pain from heel spurs.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I control my bad cholesterol with a healthy diet, exercise, and nutritional cleansing. My nutritional cleansing routine (easy, affordable) keeps me lean and healthy, inside and out.
    MomShap

Answer by MomShap at 2:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2008

• i just love when people say they have solution and don't offer them. what's the point?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2008