Please answer this question...Do any of you ladies have holes in your panties???

Be honest ok. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yep came that way lol*

also i do have my lucky ones with a hole where the elistic is...starting to come off.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes. There are two legs holes, and one large opening at the top for the torso.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yep...I put my legs through them.....LMPO...laugh my panties off : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Holes lmao...Well lets see here. I have THREE pairs with holes in the crotch. Why, you ask? Once when we were staying in Florida with a friend her dog got my dirty undies and ate the crotch. Just the inner part so the outer part was still in the part. (This was a wienie dog BTW) Then I discover later on that I am accumulating more crotchless panties but this time we are at my moms house...No dogs...The only thing that could have performed such an act was mice. Little bitty holes in the crotch of two pairs of my panties along with one big hole in another pair from a dog.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I do. I'd like to buy better panties but these will suffice until I can afford more. I always seem to buy things for my DH and kids before I buy for myself. It guess it's a Mom thing : ) I never really think about it until I put them on and think...hmm I need new panties. But the thought stops there and never seems to follow me to the store : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yup, the puppy got a hold of them while I was doing laundry. LOL I get new panties pretty often when I'm not pg though, DH loves going to Victoria's Secret with me to pick out new ones.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Honestly. Isn't there a group you can post this type of ? to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I buy cheap panties so yeah, they get holy after several washings, I don't mind, it lets my farts fly right through like nobody's business!lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Oh yeah, a few of them. I know when I get down to those I'm way behind on laundry.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yes I have holes in my panties....I save them for when I have my periods....so I dont ruin the ones who are in a better shape!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2008