Help! My daughter cries all the time

my 6 month old daughter cries all the time. the only time she doesnt is when she is eating, sleeping or when we hold her. when she has tummy time she will be happy for like 5 minutes the all hell breaks loose. eventually we have to just put her in her room so she will go to sleep. does anybody have any idea what we can do to help? i a have tried giving her a ride and that works, but our car broke down and it is too cold to go for a walk. my husbabd and i are so stressed out right now. we dont know what to do.

jasken

Asked by jasken at 1:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try brightly colored toys, and toys that make noise, tht will preocupy her for a little bit longr :)
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My daughter was like this too;) Its frustrating but we just held her and paced back and forth and back and forth. She will grow out of it I promise:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My son use to do that very often. Most of it, was during his cutting teeth.. He never liked tummy time, so instead of just putting him on the floor or a mat, I would lay on the ground (with my back on the floor) and prop him on his belly right on top of me. He seemed to enjoy tummy time that way. Eventually, he got to enjoy it on his own, espically with a mirror in front of him!! Hang in there.. things will get better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• What formula are you feeding her?
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Blinking lights... Christmas lights my daughter loves them... and walk the stroller around the house... we've had to do that... and its kind of boring but it worked.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 2:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2008