Is it true that no one leaves this world without first paying their debt?

The one thing that is keeping me strong and not go crazy is that I have heard that nobody in this world leaves without paying their debt. I hope there is a higher power that will take care of that, that the laws of attraction really do work, and that what goes around does come around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe strongly in the law of attraction and karma-I have seen karma happen right before my eyes. This concept also gets me through day after day:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• How would anyone who is still alive know the answer to this question?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well, Jesus paid for my debt already, so technically mine was paid before I will leave the world. For somebody who doesn't put their faith in Jesus, theirs will be once they leave the world. So in a sense, both. :)
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 1:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes... and No... You can leave this life without fully paying your debt... But you will come back and it's gonna get you later! Don't worry no one gets off free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• There are many who leave this world without paying their debt. in islam the person who is in debt, usually their next of kin or someone should pay their debt. If the debt isn't paid it will be paid in full from good deeds in the hereafter, diminishing your scale of good deeds. dangerous. might be the difference between paradise and the fire.
    Anonymous

• i also believe that jesus paid mine.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Does filing bankruptcy count as paying your debt?

= )~
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008