Enzyte penis enlarger (tmi)

Anyones hubby tried this and had positive results?? How much did it grow??
Ordered the trial for my SO for Christmas (he wanted it) lol. He is already large and makes me cum like crazy..but bigger wouldn't hurt. LMAO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hmm i thought about it...but i dont know anyone who actually gave it to their man...im curious myself now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I always see this advertised on t.v. I personally think its Bullsh---, but who knows. Don't knock it until you try it I guess. I will be looking for an update after the holidays lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well the reason my SO wants it is because his friend used it for 1 months and grew 1 inch in length AND width! I'm excited to see what happens. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• If there was a cure for a short weenee it would all over the news!! These are just scams that people try to in order to make few million in under a yearand then disappear. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Ladies...

Do some Kegel excercises. If you tighten up your pleasure place...then size would not matter. I agree...Dont fall for the scams.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• There is a penis enlargment device called Andro Penis, you can find it at sizegenetics.com...My husband wanted one for C-mas, but he changed his mind when he realized he didn't need to be bigger; They also carry pills that truly do work!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You do realize that if he does "grow" a bit, and you get used to the size, you'll not be satisfied when/if he ever stops taking it....right? It'll take you a little while to shrink back down to fit him again.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't know if anyone has seen the new show" The Doctors" but they done this topic,and they say it does not work.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008