Please help

I accidently cancelled my account. Am I going to have to start over? Please help me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• What do you need help with?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• how are you logged in if you closed your account? this makes no sense to me at all.

if you contacted cafemom to delete your account and they haven't done so yet, contact them again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I just accidently cancelled a few minutes ago, they said it could take 24 hrs, so i did contact to see if it could be stopped. just thought maybe someone might have some advice on what if anything else i could do to stop it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Hi,

Please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page with any questions about your account.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2008