are looks everything?

If you met a guy, he was everything you thought a man should be, tall dark and handsome, has a great smile and killer eyes but then dropped this bomb.

Didn't graduate from High School, nearing 30 and is only qualified to wait tables, has never stepped foot on a college campus, has two children from two different women that he does hardly anything for oh and has multiple arrests for possesion!

Does that man still seem attractive to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Absolutely NOT.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• um no!!! I look at the 2nd thing more than I do the 1st thing you stated anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• There is no way I would be attractive to him! Looks are only temporary-we all grow old, get wrinkles and put on a few pounds. I think its important to see a person for who they are inside:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• considering I don't go on looks first anyways, it wouldn't really matter to me. There's more to "the perfect guy" than being tall, dark, & handsome (or whatever your opinion of the perfect man by looks is) I also go by personality. If you are just looking for a pretty man to support you forever, then I guess the guy you mentioned would not be the one for you. The college thing, no big deal to me, formal education isn't everything. Arrests for possession - depends on what it was and how much and if is still a user. The children - make him wear a condom until you're sure he wants to be with only you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• attractive...lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yeah to me he would still be attractive...I wouldnt date him but he would be cute...lol
    Mazarati_2003

Answer by Mazarati_2003 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sorry attracted-wow!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I ASKED this question, this is my dead beat ex who ran off I just wanted to see what people thought about the situation because I dont understand how he has all these girlfriends around all the time, yes I at one time found him attractive but in no way shape or form do now... I guess I dont understand how someone could date him after KNOWING that he is such a loser, deadbeat. thanks for your answers!
    MelaneesMommie

Answer by MelaneesMommie at 1:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Hell NO. But it's very simple. There will ALWAYS be some women that will put up with all of those issues and then some. Or, if he is really good in bed. He will always have a girlfriend.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• looks are not everything would you want someone to judge you for your mess ups in the past i wouldn't but each woman to their own opinion
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008