hi, i'm in a crisis

i'm 17 years old an got a little girl 17 months old an i've just found out that i'm pregnant again an a little bit stuck on what to do whether to have it or not please write back i need some help. becii

Asked by becii at 1:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I believe you should have the baby but those are always my thoughts but if you know you can't afford to raise him/her, give them up for adoption because there are a lot of people out there that can't have babies and really want them.

Answer by Babyduche at 1:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Give it up for adoption and keep your legs closed til your ready for a baby. Sex = babies.

• If you're not ready for a baby, the best thing you can do is give him/her up for adoption. Abortion shouldn't be used as birth control in my opinion. And if you're not ready for another child you should consider practicing safe sex or abstinence. :)

Answer by retz at 2:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Stop having premarital sex and if this is an addiction for you please us protection to the max!! Seek out a good church have a close relationship with God and please give the baby up for adoption. Abortion is murder. Just think what if your mom aborted you. Makes you think about every good thing you would have missed out one. Please get some counseling it sounds like you need guidance. There are so many people who want babies out there.

Answer by penny1973 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'm almost 21 and about to have my second child I am not ready, but I couldn't have got an abortion. I'm not going to make this unborn child pay (die) because of the "mistake" I made. If you can't keep the baby due to many reasons, think about adoption so many parents can't have children and would be more then happy to take care of your child. Anyways I'm praying for you, it's hard decision but please make it a choice between keeping it or adoption not abortion. please you can be strong! God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, no matter how hard and difficult it may seem....

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• To me abortion is not an option. A baby is a blessing not a mistake. But if you can't afford to give it the care it needs adoption would be an option. There are many homes that are babyless and can care for it. If you already have a baby look at it's face and ask yourself if you can get rid of her/him. That would be your answer to the abortion question. Because if you love your first baby the answer would easily be no. Good Luck

Answer by tfmmpmmdmmom at 2:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Don't listen to the negative comments. Do what your heart tells you do to. If you have the heart enough to give this new baby life, maybe you're strong enough to give the baby a second chance with another family. However, you can also choose to keep this baby and love it forever? If you ever need to talk, you can email me

Answer by julieinaz at 2:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree what your heart tells you to. Be strong XXXOOO

• My heart is full of compassion for you and your little family. We sought for children over 4 years. I suggest you give this child the option to live. Allow this child to be the answer to someone else's prayer. God does have the ability to take the bad mistakes in our lives and make them into miracles. What you decide affects not only your life, but the life of your child that is with you now, the babe in your womb, and the world that he/she will/would have known. Due to numerous issues - allow the child to contact you when they've reached appropriate age. Sometimes it's a lot easier medically if you have some parental background medical information. Answers are a lot better to handle rather than the unknown for most of us even if it's an answer that we don't want to hear. Abortion is like suicide a “coward’s” way out and from an acquaintance's experience - the after affects years later still have an affect and effect.

Answer by AudraM at 2:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008