Holding Bottle...

Hi.. I just wanted to see how soon everyone elses babies started holding their own bottle..

Isaiah is about seven and a half months old, and the only time he holds his bottle is when he wants to teethe on it..

I know that all babies are different.. I was just curious.. and if you have any positive suggestions, I would appreciate it!!

cincodemayomom

Asked by cincodemayomom at 2:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine held his off and on at 2 1/2 mos but I'd rather feed him myself. Now he's 4 mos and he plays and chews on the nipple and it takes him forever to eat.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• 5months old... but I feed her still... I kind of do every other because I want her to be able to do things for herself but I also want that bonding time :) Maybe thats why yours won't hold it... because he likes it better when you do it for him?
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 2:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• my de is 10 months and just started holding her bottle a few weeks ago by herself. She was really lazy because she wanted me to do it for her. She has been feeding herself for a few months now
    JerzisMommy

Answer by JerzisMommy at 12:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2008