I love him but if he doesn't stop snoring....

I'm 9 mo preg with my first child. me and my boyfriend live with my parents in a 2 bedroom apt. we have one room. my mom has hers. and my dad sleeps in the living room. everyone in the house snores so there's nowhere for me to get a good night sleep except maybe the bathroom floor and eventually it gets hot in there. anything I can do to stop my boyfriend snoring besides choking him? (he wasn't happy last time I did that, lol)

answer whenever. ill be up. trust me!

TastyPeach6969

Asked by TastyPeach6969 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• kick him hard enuff where he wakes & can't fall back asleep and when he wakes up and looks at you just say ''what happened honey? something woke u?'' then fall asleep as he sits in confusion. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol try those breathe right strip things on him... or just wake him up... or make sure you get to sleep before him... my husband snores soo much and sometimes it bugs the shit out of me.. but i know the day i have to sleep without hearing him snore it'll kill me
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My boyfriend snores soo loud so I know what your goin through. You can try those breath right stips or there are other things you can buy that are sapposed to help with snorring too.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

Anonymous