picture christmas cards

Do I just put it in an envelope and send it or are we supposed to write something or send a letter with it? What's the proper etiquette?

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Holidays

• I always just wrote something inside of ares......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• How do you send it if its not in an envelope?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Why are people so bitchy on here...and if your gonna be bitchy why do you post anonymous. The question had nothing to do with the envelope. I meant do I put it in an envelope without a note what was so hard to get about that and not be rude.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• you could do it either way by putting anote in it or not... all the one i get and the ones i send out just have something writen inside of them... i guess if u dont see the people that u are sending them to alot then u could write a small note in them...... sorry about the bad spelling, i am very tired and cant sleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I've received plenty without any note or writing. The card itself said Merry Christmas love the X family, so I don't think you need to write anything. They are bitchy tonight.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think it's up to you.
    For special family and friends that I don't see often, I would write a personal sentiment or include a cute Christmas letter.
    For everyone else, the photocard is just fine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• One of the reasons I buy photocards is so I don't have to write out anything =) If it's someone that I feel I should add a little note to, I can, but for the most part, I stick it in the envelope and send it as is. Every one I got this year from other people were blank...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't write anything on mine...I just mail them as they are!
    Denise859

Answer by Denise859 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I got the photocards this year so I didn't have to write anything on them. Every other year I buy cards and never send them out because I hate writing them. Just make sure your photocard says "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" From/Love the family and you are done.
    trina1976

Answer by trina1976 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008