6 month old and eating

what does or did your 6 month old eat?????
how much cereal?
how much baby food?
how many oz ?
how much juice and water?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my childern started eating solids at first they didn't like it, which, I guess is normal. I would only give them a half a jar i(f they would eat that much) at a time. It was the small jars. You will know when they have had enough, they clam that little mouth shut or turn their head away. Start off small and go with that. In between all that give them water and juice, maybe 2 ounces at a pop. Don't worry if they don't like new things. My trick was the flavored applesauce( I snuck it in with the not so tasty stuff :)

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My son is only 5 months but he eats

about 40 oz of formula with oatmeal in it....
    3 jars of baby food
    and just a little juice or water a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• DD got a table spoon of food about every other day. She got no juice and no water just BM.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 6:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I try to feed her cereal in the mornings (1 tblsp. mixed with 1 oz. of bm)--in addition to her normal feeding. At night, I feed her cereal and half of a container of baby food. I don't give her anything but breastmilk.
    Tara0508

Answer by Tara0508 at 7:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• At 6 mo, my oldest was getting formula, two younger BM, not sure how much.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 8:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine will be 6months Jan 3rd and ....

6oz bottles about every 3-4 hours

1 cereal bottle a day... 6oz bottle with 5 scoops of cerceal (I use the same scoop I use for formula... I saved one after I finished a can that way I could use it)

2oz of juice diluted with 1oz nursery water (it helps tooth decay and tummy aches)

And about a 1/3rd of a stage one baby food but that depends on her mood for the day... thats not always a everyday thing.

All approved by her doctor!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2008