the pill

my husband and i get to go away alone new years eve ,,,so,,,my period is due,,,,,,,i had a whole pack of seasonique pills and started them so i will screw it up,,,,i am 41,but if i dont smoke am i ok??? or is it risky for a stroke?? I figure ill tkae them til thurs,,,,,,,,,and hopefully get it sat or sun,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Health

• I am an Nurse, i think u should ask ur doc because it all depends on ur medical history, like high BP and things like that, u dont wanna take are advice on something like that and maybe u end up in the hospital or something... that is something u need to be careful with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm not sure if i understand the question. Did your doc prescribe the pills? Why are you worried about a stroke?
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 10:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2008