Are you done w/ all your Christmas shopping or are you doing last minute shopping on these last 2-3 days?

Me...Idk what happened....I have a lot of shopping left to do or begin...lol...the weather has been against me every time I try to go. So now I have a lot to do these last few days.......

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 5:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am completely finished. DH and I went out last Sunday afternoon/evening and bought everything left on the list. It took me 2 days - total of 8 hours - to wrap them all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• All done, started ages ago, not a fan of queues and busy shopping ctrs.........
    helloistaken

Answer by helloistaken at 5:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm done and wrapped, but my hubby has been deployed and now that he's back, he has to do about half of his shopping for me still. He loves waiting until the last possible moment.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am finished...just have to finish wrapping. I am usually shopping up until Christmas Eve. I'm proud of me this year! :D
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Done and been done for about 2 weeks. Everything's wrapped and ready to go. I usually get done early, earlier than I did this yr. But, money's tight so I had to wait til I had some to do it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• ALL DONE!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I just started last night but I got most of it then. I still need a dvd for a friend of mine, the toy I want for her oldest son, my So's bday present (his bday is Christmas day), & a few other things for my newest LO (they are so hard to shop for at 1 month old!).
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 8:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm done!!
    tristansmom74

Answer by tristansmom74 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I finished most everything on Black Friday, but I finished the rest on Saturday. All I had left to buy was a few gift cards, a hat and a plant I didn't want to take care of very long...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i have a gift card to buy, and wrap and i can finally sit back and enjoy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2008