Has anyone ever found work online thru this cafemom's site?

I am seriously looking for work online and was wondering whether anyone could guide me to the right sites???

kaytee565

Asked by kaytee565 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• every survey site I go to has me sign up, and then gives me a list of so called "surveys" which Is actually a list of other sites that want me to register there too!
    I'm not gonna spend an hour to sign up at many virus carrying sites
    I haven't found anything worth doing yet, but I'm sure others would beg to differ.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• That is funny Destiny13 and I feel you. With that in mind,that is why I support legitimate ad's. If I should find someone has a questionable ad, I will work with them to resolve or remove the ad.
    My group supports legitimate ad's only!!
    mommie626

Answer by mommie626 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Thanks for placing your comments Destiny13 and mommie626. Really appreciate.
    kaytee565

Answer by kaytee565 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I agree with Destiny13, I've experienced the same thing.
    I would love to find a REAL at home job, but so far I haven't found anything that works.
    IrmaLisette

Answer by IrmaLisette at 2:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2008