FED EX vs UPS

I need to mail a last minutes package and it NEEDS to get there by Christmas. Who should I use to hopefully not spend a fortune on this.

navy-wife

Asked by navy-wife at 8:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Holidays

• UPS sucks :( I got a package from there and they split it into two parts and did not tell me so i had to make two trips....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• UPS no longer even rings our doorbell to indicate that they are leaving a package, they just put it on the porch and leave. I can't hear the truck so the package sits there until I notice it. They've also left packages at our neighbors', and the only reason we finally got the package was that another neighbor knew the neighbor was out of town and wanted to put the package into a safe place and noticed our address on it. I called UPS and complained and their remark was well you got the package didn't you! But none of this answers your question. I'd go to one of those stores that handles packages and let them tell you the best and cheapest way.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Ups lost my daughters birthday present in october and still havent found it.
    MY dad sent her one and it never got here. He called and they said they scanned it getting on a truck and leaving orlando but have no record of it after that. They still havent paid him for it either even though it was insured up to 100 dollars.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• FedEx rocks!

Good luck.

(Alternative - Santa may have room on sleigh?)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Where I live, FedEx SUCKS!!!! They couldn't even get my daughters Christmas present here last year.. We had to go get it at the storage building!!! They couldn't "find us".. lol For ME UPS ALL THE WAY!!! They have NEVER failed us!! JMO...
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• They both suck. Do priority mail from the USPS.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 5:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• if you want a good lookin man to come to your door UPS is the ppl to go to
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 5:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008