What do you do for fun without your kids?

I am wondering what brings a huge smile and laughter? When, where, how and with whom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• bonnaroo festival in tennessee, in june, with hubby!
    afrazier78

Answer by afrazier78 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Always w/ my friend amy we go to the movies and sneak in a flask of rum...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Shopping, going for coffee with friends or alone, to the movies, etc

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Dinner and a movie. :) A nice quiet restaurant, a glass of wine, a movie that doesn't have a roomful of little ones. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• taking a bath, relaxing, napping. good god that would be great. and not that i don't bathe people but i have a thirteen month old and if i am in the bathroom so is she.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Read a good book, go out with my husband, GO SHOPPING! :D
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• what a good question. the sad part is I dont do anything..and that may explain quite a bit. I work from home so people interaction is almost zero outside of the kids activities, but i often find myself segergated because i dont know anyone & dont really want to talk to anyone (hazards of the job i guess, im out of the loop so my convo. comes across stupid or i talk tooooo much, eighter way i feel like im not wanted) that makes me sound really pathatic..im not, i just dont get out, or do anything for myself, this is a good question..it made me think a bit! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Batting cage, read a book, walking, at home pedicure (yikes), snuggle w/hubby and SLEEP of course....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• watch cartoons or draw our own cartoons
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 9:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i can go about an hour or two with out the kids. but when i think i am having fun i feel guilty for the kids not being around. I know this is sad.
    crazyanniecroc

Answer by crazyanniecroc at 9:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2008