For the love of all that is good do not give your kids names that start with 'A'!

It will make them first on people's cell phone contact lists and then they'll get butt dialed.
I know from experience what it's like to answer the phone expecting a conversation only to be horribly disappointed. I've had to hear my boss baby talking his dogs. My friend sweet talking his husband. My husband playing with my daughter at the play ground. You get the idea.
Butt dialing is annoying so save your kids the hassle!

BTW I'm not serious at all :) I don't care what you name your kids I just had to post because my husband's phone likes to unlock itself and call me so I decided to joke about it.

Octobersmom

Asked by Octobersmom at 4:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL I have never been butted dialed
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• i misdial my nephew (josh) and my husband (H) all the time. i can't even remember who the first person on my list is...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• Haha...Whenever I've buttdialed someone it's always my friend Alex...so yeah, I see it! :)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterWell none of our names start with an A...but someone's butt calls me a lot

Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• Yeah I always buttdial my friend Alec and anther named Andrew. They are also my daughters favorite people and she gets very excited when she steals my phone to call someone and she calls them, its very cute
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• Lol! Someone butt dialed a radio show DH was listening to one day...No idea how that happened, but the guy was listening to the station and they were yelling for everyone to check their butts for their phone lmao.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• That's funny. I purposely put A's in from of frequently cawlled contacts names. Like"A Home" 'A Bobs cell", "A Mom" so they are first on the list.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• *missdial?? who cares..

oh, and the only person who buttdials me is musicmom80..and my name begins with L. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

•  on the phone It's just 'cause even his phone knows how awesome you are and wants to talk to you too!

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 4:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2011

• Um, my name starts with a J and I get butt dialed quite frequently, it's not just the name.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2011