how can i get my faom coush cushions pee smell free?

ok ladies please do not judge me on this one! i just had our son 2 weeks ago -c-section..jealousy has hit big sis and she hasn't been sleeping in her bed!
ok wel she is only 2 and usually doesn't pee in her bed nor any where else she sleeps but the smorning it was awefull!
how am i to get the pee out of the faom with out saking the foam? we need the couch..lol who doesn't? right? anyway we don't have extra money on hand at the moment soo i need some advice asap!

mamactink

Asked by mamactink at 9:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Call a reputable carpet cleaner and ask about an enzime treatement, find out how much you have to save up. Towel dry it as much as you can for now, and I love fabreese!
    If you have pets, watch to make sure they don't think they have been given permission.

I was a carpet cleaner for a long time, urine does not dry. Enzimes are needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Try free breeze spray works great on my son mattress here and believe me he is a heavy wetter. Merry Christmas!
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You need a special cleaner w/enzemes in it because the bacteria in urine remains even if you cover up the smell. Do not use anything with amonia because it brings out the amonia smell in the urine. I agree with the pp, call a upolstery cleaning shop and either have them come out(they have seen worse so don't worry), or call an ask them for tips. Good luck and hope dd gets back to herself soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• there is an Odor stain remover called "Natures Miracle" you can get it at pet co or pet smart and probably other pet shops.. but it is AWESOME for getting the smell of pee pee (pets or kids) out
    Jayn0000

Answer by Jayn0000 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2008