do you ever really?

do you ever really get back your self esteem after your husband left you for another woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, I believe time heals all wounds.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes, get all dolled up and go to the stores, club whateva. When you start turning heads build up off that. Go on a few dates and you'll be find. Good Luck. DH will regret it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well, it wasn't really a woman.
    But it's coming back. Do get yourself dolled up! Get your hair done and a facial and light some candles. Romance yourself.
    Crying -I've heard- releases stress chemicals that the brain produces. I don't know if it's true, but it works for me!
    Dance in your own home and sing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes you get it back and you will be a much better person in the long run. It takes time and thats on your side. He is the loser, not you. He did it to you and he will do it to her. It wasn't your fault no matter what he says. You are just lucky not to live the rest of your life with a man like that. The right one will come along. Always remember that not all men are like that, its only the butts that are.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i think you do eventually when the initial shock wears off. but give it time. youll find someone that will make you feel great about yourself. i had the same problem...it wasnt easy but eventually i gave up and thought what makes him think he can hurt me like that? im better then him and i always will be hes as low as they get and im beautiful.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes you will , keep busy and hang with friends or if you have kids, do extra things with them.
    You can do this, look in the mirror and say, " I am free of someone who didn't deserve me! "
    Then plan each day around things you like to do...do something you always wanted to do..
    Good Luck! Merry Christmas
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• dont wait to get it back take it back... stop feeling sorry for your self and looking at yourself as the victim... Find the courage to take your life back... do some nice things for yourself... get a manicure , or a hair style that is different. He left... thats all... you are still a beautiful person you may find yourself happier than you have been in a while.. Good luck
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 1:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2008