period

how long after a csection or having a baby did you get your period again? I think I started today, merry christmas to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just got mine and my little guy is 4 months old.. It lasted about 5 days like it used to before I got pregnant .. and I EBF.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I had my C-Section on October 6th. After that fun time of bleeding for 6 weeks, I finally got my period the beginning of December. It lasted about 6 days.
    mrspie0905

Answer by mrspie0905 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I had my c on Sept. 24th, bfing and still nothing!! =) I bled about 5 weeks PP and don't feel any signs of my period coming.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i had my baby july 4th and i had had a c-section to...i bled for a lil over 6 weeks pp....and then when i got my period i bled for a week then it went away and then it came back a week later and i bled for 2 and a half weeks...
    tissa89

Answer by tissa89 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I breast fed my son until he was 18 mos old...so not until after I was done breast feeding did it start...now how cool is that huh??? So as long as you breast fed you won't have one. Merry Christmas!!!
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I breast fed and mine came about 6 or 7 months after the csection.
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 11:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Kid 1- csec and BF, period at 2 months, full return of cycle
    Kid 2-vbac and bf, period at 2 months, but spotty and irregular until about a year
    Kid 3-vbac and BF, is 9 months and I still haven't had one.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 12:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• The second month after I had mine I believe.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i had a c-section and i bled for 2 months but i got my period probally at the 3rd month, and it has been coming and going just like before i got pregnant
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2008