Implantation bleeding?

Can I ask if this sounds like implantation bleeding? 12 days ago I had a light pink, and beige brown discharge. I had missed the period the month before. I have tried to take HPT, but I have to urinate so often I am afraid there isn't enough HCG levels in my body. So, I read that implantation bleeding takes 14 days after to test positive. My HPT have been negative. The "spotting" that I had usually only showed up in toilet paper. I wore a panty liner but it minimally appeared there. I feel like I am in limbo, waiting these 14 days. I don't even know if that was implantation bleeding, but it was similar to the spotting I had with 2 previous pregnancies... Anyone can confirm or deny that this was implantation bleeding? I have every sign of pregnancy except that positive on the HPT.

Scimecamommy

Asked by Scimecamommy at 9:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• hold your pee for as long as you can.... and take one.. it should show though.. if not get a blood test done
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have to agree with krazyash023... either hold it for as long as you can or go in and get a blood test! It is no fun wondering what is up! Good luck!
    italiangrl72

Answer by italiangrl72 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008