is it bad for the baby if i cough a lot?

I'm sick and I have been drinking water I don't know if it is good for me to drink chamomile tea with lemon and honey, and also every time I cough my stomach hurt does it hurt the baby i'm 20 weeks

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 10:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, it will not hurt the baby.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• no I think your fine:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i was the same way and your tummy is just sore thats all i was sick and coughing like that for 2 weeks and thought i was having contractions everytime and the baby is just fine so i think your baby will be fine to!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No - its not harmful. it may end up hurting a bit if you over-stretch your round-ligament, but this is normal.
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 11:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You can drink tea. :) I have always used cough drops too, because I hate coughing for hours on end.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My doctor said lemon drops halls and robintessium is all we pregos can have lol!!! I hope yours goes away!!!
    Mother_of_two

Answer by Mother_of_two at 10:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008