have u ever been in a relationship with a man but in love with another?

i am in a relationship but not in love ..just love him knew him fr 9 years.and i love this guy i was datin for like a year or two but i chose my baby daddy cuz im all about family is that wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think it is wrong.You should want to have a happy family for you child to grow up in.I think it is normal.Peolple just don't admit it.They are trying to look like they have a perfect marriage.I think about a guy I knew before my husband too.But they are just thoughts.I would never act on it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• as long as you are happy, your children will be alright.
    they hurt when they see you sad, or mad.
    They want the best for you, so give them your best, and do whatever you think will make you happy.
    if you find you're living with regret, go back and do something about it, before it effects your average mood.
    it's just a suggestion, I'm not trying to be like "you do it!! grrr."
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• The person I am with now I have been in love with him for seven years with all this I got married and had three more kids. I didn't love my husband I just got with him to get over the guy that i am in love with but after foour years of marriage I finally waited on him to come back to me and you know I regret being married. honey the thing is this if you are not happy with your baby daddy and you think it is a chance for you and the lover than that is where you need to be because your children will eventually notice that you are not happy with theie father and they will grow up to be that way and you always want to teach your kids to do what makes them happy no matter the cost because you don't want them being with or somewhere their not happy do you.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 5:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i know how you feel i been wit my baby daddy for 3 yrs now and i dnt really love him like i used to we been thru alot of fights and arguments and it even got to the point where i cheated on him for 3 mos n he aint kno bout it and its like im stil in love with the other guy. im just like you im with him for the baby. alot of the time i dnt kno what to do. if you wld like we cld talk one day bout this
    sexyred8106

Answer by sexyred8106 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• If you don't think it's wrong then it's not wrong. It's your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2010