Has anyone taken a test before there AF was due and it was negative?

I took a test when I was 11dpo and it was negative. I thought I saw a line but I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. I really think I am pregnant. When did you get your positive? Granted I did take a dollar store test so you never know. And I didnt use FMU(first morning urine). I am 12dpo right now and I think Im going to take one tomorrow morning when I am at 13dpo. I cant take one Christmas eve because the stores close early. But I so hope I am pregnant! That would be a cool christmas present. And considering that I had my miscarriage almost 7 months ago, I think its about time!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The dollar store tests are actually some of the best. They detect a very low level of hormone. Also, next time you think you see a line, take a good clear picture of it, open the picture in "Paint" and invert the colors. Sometimes that will bring out a line when you can't tell if it's there. Even a faint line is still a line! Check out www.peeonastick.com

I was 2 weeks late for my period before I finally got a positive, so you could totally be pregnant.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• well you can take one xmas eve if you buy the text now and wait. you need to be patient. if your going to take it early... you need to get the proper tests and use morning urine. Be patient buy another and if you don't start your period then take another in a few days.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i got a positive 5 days before my pissed period
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• When I first got pregnant with my son, I had all the symptoms and peed on a stick about 4 days before Aunt Flo was due. Came out Negitive. took another test about a week after and was a resounding BFP.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I saw a faint line... I tokk two more of different brands... and they were not faint!... chances are if there is a line at all then you are.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 12:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I never got a positive test before my missed period. I always had to wait the day of or the next day. The dollar store ones are great. usually a faint line means your pregnant. I sure hope you are. You seem to be very excited and very ready. If you havent start taking care of your self now. Just in case you are. Hope all goes well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I took the dollar store tests when it was 5 days before my period and it showed negative I also used the first morning urine. That night though I went and bought a digital pregnancy test and took it (that night) and it showed positive!!! For some people it shows up quicker and better with the cheap ones but for me its always been the ept's that work.
    Mother_of_two

Answer by Mother_of_two at 10:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2008