ugh diapers... i've been using pamper cruisers since he was born but all of a sudden he's been peeing through them..

should i try different diapers? He pee's and it soaks through the front and through his clothes. I don't let him sit in wet diapers. He ususally gets changed every 2 hours. Or if he is really wet. whichever is first. He's 9 months old i've never had a problem with it. Should i try different diapers?? If so what are better diapers? It's not only at night it is during the day also. And just so people know so i don't get bashed or accused of not changing his diapers enough he's only had 2 diaper rashes in his life. So don't say anything about that. Thanks

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try going up a size. I had the same problem and that's what fixed it. Believe me. I've tried every brand of diapers and I think Pampers are the best by far!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I saw a mom once say that she uses maxi pads in her childs diaper to soak up the extra moisture. She swears it works. You can also find diaper liners at Walmart. They go on the inside of the diaper and are biodegradable.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i love the huggies diapers they seem to hold alot more through the night
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I use cloth and almost never have leaks. I've never had a blowout and the only time he's had a diaper rash was when he was in a disposable for a couple hours at my moms house.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• by bigger ones :) pampers and luvs always work the best for me, so it could just be the size :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 11:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• and i dont think anyone would bash u on the 2 hour thing :) a lot of kids dont go every hour lol. i know people who will leave kids in the diaper until they poop or the diaper is verrrry full ITS ABSOLUTLY disgusting. 2 hours isnt bad. im sure he only goes once maybe twice right hehe
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 11:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yeah i don't think there is anything wrong with it either... but i know how some people are on here and would be like well why don't you change him more so he doesn't leak. i was just saving myself from some greif LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I haven't had an problems with the pampers. Have you tried a bigger diaper, just pull the waist tight? It might just be that he's learned to hold his bladder a little better so there's just a lot of peepee coming out at once now! Have you done the point his peepee down and fold the excess diaper at the top inward trick? I have a daughter, but my friend swears that helps with little boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Try a bigger size because I tried a few brands and pampers is what I've had the best luck with
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008