he wont leave me alone

he is really annoying me
ok so im 31 weeks pregnant
and i had been hanging out with this guy i worked with when i was about 11 weeks
well he started to lie and tell his friends that we were dating and was all ways trying to kiss me and stuff
so i stop hanging with him told him i would hang again when he stopped acting weird
then he said i could for get it
so i stopped talking to him (i told that i was gonna do that)
well he keeps calling and showing up at my house and telling every one the baby is his
and i am taking it out of his life when he wants to be there
i all ready told if he does not stop i was gonna call the cops and he still wont leave me alone any advie
(im only 17 and he is 23)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• i wouldn't wait. call the cops now. he sounds creepy and obsessed. i would make sure i told everyone what a weirdo he is.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• get a restraining order to
    melody77

• i would go ahead and call the cops girl! if he won't leave you alone then that is exactly what you should do. don't feel bad about it. get a restraining order if you must. good luck and congrats on the pregnancy hope all goes well and Merry Christmas
    onesexymama22

Answer by onesexymama22 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Call the cops. My concern would be that he has some kind of mental disorder and doesn't know the difference between the lies he's telling and reality. Call the cops, get a restraining order, and protect yourself and your baby.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I would call the cops!!
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 11:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Don't feel guilty. Call the cops & have him kept away from you. It's obvious that he is in a emotional state & you have no clue if he is bipolar or may even be dealing with a type of other depression. You do what you need to do to protect yourself. Who cares what he is saying~just keep him away. I would only worry about protecting myself before he hurts you or starts making threats. It sounds like you have given him plenty of time to move on & you have also given him too many chances already so don't feel bad.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Where are your parents?Your dad should have a man to man talk about him leaving you alone.Not hurt him, but if that what it takes to keep you and his new grandbaby safe, do what you gotta do.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Please be careful... I think if it makes you uncomfortable then you should call the police and do something about it.. He is stalking you and there are laws against it... you have to protect yourself and the baby. Put a protective order against him... and make sure it is followed. It is very strange that he is acting this way. Dont worry about what he tells people...those who know you know better. Good Luck
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 1:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• call the cops quick! Get a restraining order too. Yea where are your parents? Let people in your life know whats going on. Make sure doors and windows are locked. Keep an outside light on at all times.
    Anonymous

• Where is YOUR baby daddy?! You were hanging out with a man who is NOT the father of your child when you were just 11 weeks along, and now 20 weeks later, you're trying to get a different man to leave you alone...and you're only 17?!?!?!

Honey, you need to stop "hanging" with so many men, and focus on your impending motherhood, and the father of your child.
    Anonymous