What did your kids ask for Christmas?

What did your kids ask Santa or your for Christmas gifts?

wonderpetsmom

Asked by wonderpetsmom at 11:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Holidays

• my son no longer believes in santa :( but owell He asked us for a
    Razor skateboard and a skateboard ramp alng with games for his xbox.
    ehh hes growing so fast hard to believe hes 7.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• well our oldest are teens and they got a choice of something they reaaaly wanted or money the chose the money except my fourteen year old he wanted a digital camera and our youngest is thirteen months so she didn't ask for anything lol but she got the most
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine asked for everything. I have teens then a 3.5 yr old & 8 yr old who still believe in Santa. My 3.5 yr old dd asking for the dora talking house, a bike, a new stroller for her baby and a new baby doll. My 8 yr old asked for games for his Wii, action figures, bakugan toys & batman stuff. My teens asked for video games, clothes and mp3 players.

Answer by gemgem at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Video game galore!!! My kids want nothing but video games and consoles. Such a cheap gift....NOT!
    Shevaughn

Answer by Shevaughn at 11:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My 12 year old asked (us, not Santa) for a Guitar Hero or Rock Band game and a new sketch pad. The twins are only 16 months, so they didn't ask for anything.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My boys have asked for Bakugan, Hot Wheel cars and Mario wii games.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Anna wants a teddy bear and Cassie wants chocolate. Gotta love Cassie.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My oldest is 4 and she asked for a car. I told her I didn't think Santa was going to get her a car and she said she wanted money to buy a bike. She also wants a doll.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine are 17 and 15 boys, and my daughter is 12. They asked for a new laptop, xbox 360 with a couple of games, and a new Iphone respectively.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My 20 year old told us not to get her anything (she's pregnant and knows money is tight and that we've been buying a lot for the baby), but she's our daughter so of course we bought her gifts! Our 17 year old daughter asked for a Border's gift card (she LOVES to read), but they were all out so we bought her some other things and plan on taking her to Border's after the holidays. Our 15 year old just asked for anything with Hoop & YoYo on it so we found a few things on clearance at Hallmark.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2008